Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

$3.99 Papa Murphy's Deal Today and Tomorrow Only!

Update:  I went to purchase pizzas last night and was pleasantly surprized that our store allowed substitutions for only $1!  So I got a white sauce large with chicken for only $4.99!  Ask at your store if you want something besides pepperoni!

It's Customer Appreciation Days at Papa Murphy's!  Today and tomorrow you can pick up a large pepperoni pizza for $3.99!  There's no coupon required and a limit of three pizzas, but what an inexpensive dinner!  I've also heard that these freeze really well too!  Just ask them to "double wrap" your pizza for freezing.  I personally think that Papa Murphy's has some of the best pizza around, so I'll be stocking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment