Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Get Free Coupons!!!

Have you heard of "The Money Bag"?  It's a free coupon pack from Media One (the company that runs all the major newspapers in the area) that comes to you on Sundays!  It usually includes one or two of the coupon inserts in Sunday papers plus some sales ads (like Rite Aid).  I've received it for quite awhile now, and there really have been no strings attached!  I'm guessing advertisers use it as a way to reach their potential consumers.  Just go here to enter your zip and see if it's available in your area.  Your "subscription" lasts for one year, then you can renew if you want.  I just got an email reminding me to renew, so I wanted to share this great option with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment