Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Another Reason to Get the Newspaper--$10 off $20 at Kohl's!

Happy day, happy day!!!  Did you see the Deseret News and Salt Lake Tribune today?  YIPPEEE!  Each copy had a $10 off $20 purchase coupon for Kohl's!  And these are valid all the way through Saturday, August 14th!  This is just one more great reason to get a newspaper subscription (or four like me)!  Check out the awesome deal that allows you to get an annual subscription for only $19.99 here.  Coupons like this pay for the whole year for two papers all by themselves!  And they come out on a regular basis!
Oh--did I mention that these coupons can be combined with percent-off Kohl's coupons?  Just in time for back-to-school shopping!  You'll find me at Kohl's today!

2 comments:

  1. Alright, alright, alright, you talked me into it! Sheesh! : ) I can't pass that up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone have extras they dont want to use? I would love one...or two...or three. I'd hate to see them in the garbage. Last time they did this I did find a very soggy one in the parking lot at Kohl's. I'd hate to get in trouble for loitering. ;)email me! tkevern5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete