Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Smith's is the Place Tomorrow!

If you want to get some great deals this week, Smith's should be on your short list of stores!  I'm going to work on more details tomorrow (I have to get to bed!!!), but I wanted to give you fellow night owls (and early birds) a heads up.  Thanks to another great Utah-based savings blog, I found a very helpful list of sale items that include links for printables.  That means even if you just started couponing today, you can still take advantage of the great sale!  Check out the list here, and a HUGE THANKS to Joani at Coupons4Utah

And just to get you all worked up (when you need to go to bed too), how about starting off with Kraft 12 oz. Singles (16 pack, I think) for only $.29???  Yep, you read that right!  Now is a great time to stock up!  It freezes great if you let it thaw in the fridge before using.  Here's how you get the deal:
1.  Check out the area around the cheese and lunchmeat at your Smith's.  I've seen $1/2 coupons for Kraft singles all over that area at several different Smith's.  Grab a couple (at least two for this deal).
2.  Get FIVE packages of cheese (priced at $1.79 each).  The coupon makes them $1.29 each.
3.  Receive your catalina coupon good for $5 off your next store purchase at checkout!  That means you spend $6.45 and get back $5!

***Grand total:  $1.45 for FIVE packages of Kraft Singles!
Cheese slices are not something I can stomach in generic, so I'm so glad to get the good stuff for almost free!

So I hope this deal will tide you over until tomorrow!  I almost have the "Best Deals This Week" list done, and we'll have a separate Smith's Mega Event list too!
Buenas Nachos! (That's how I like to say good night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment