Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Smith's Coupon Round-Up Q & A

I got an email from a friend today asking about the Smith's coupon round-up, so I thought I'd take the time to give you all some more details on the sale. 

Q-Is this sale really worth my time?  Won't everything be sold out if I get there any later than 6:30am? 
A-Yes, it is soooo worth your time!  However, this shopping trip will likey be different from others you have at Smith's on a regular basis.  The best way to have a successful experience is to be prepared with a list (and coupons) of all the items you'd like to get, understanding that some might not be available.  If you end up with 20 items for free or 10, they're still free (or almost free), right?  Also, keep in mind that many stores restock each night.  So your best chance of getting everything you want is in the morning.  If there's something in particular you're looking to stock up on, call the store first to verify stock!

Q-Is there one location that you recommend? 
A-Yes!!!  Again, your best chance of getting what you want is to go to the bigger stores.  They don't sell out as quickly, and if they do, they usually have more in the back.  So I recommend the Marketplace stores.  They have more room for more product.  I've also had lots more success getting what I want at the Smith's on 90th South, west of Bangerter.

Q-The shelf is empty!  I'm so mad!  What do I do now?
A-If the shelf is empty, that doesn't necessarily mean the store has none of that product.  Take the time to find an associate and ask.  You might be REALLY GLAD you did!  Plus you'll alert them to the issue so they can restock the shelves for other shoppers.

Q-What if the right amount isn't discounted for my coupons? 
A-Fix it right away!  You can either alert the cashier right then, or you can go right to the customer service desk.  I've had great experience with Smith's when it comes to correcting coupon issues.  I bet you will too.  To avoid problems like this, you may want to hand coupons over one at a time or at least make sure to separate multiples of the same coupon so that they are less likely to stick together.

Do you have more questions about the sale?  Shoot them over to me at sosimpletosave@hotmail.com, and I'll try to get the answers posted before the sale starts tomorrow.

Interested in a comprehensive sale list with prices and coupon info?  Check out Savvy Shopper Deals here!

No comments:

Post a Comment