Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Don't Throw Out Your South Valley Journal!

I just did something I don't normally do--I opened the South Valley Journal and read it!  I'm glad I did.  If you received on this morning, make sure to check out the coupon on the back page.  It's a special offer from the South Jordan Sam's Club for an open house that includes a free Rotisserie chicken and the chance to get a $20 Sam's Club gift certificate when you join within 30 days of the open house!

Do you have a Sam's Club account?   I used to, but I let it expire.  I'm not typically a warehouse store shopper, but Sam's Club does have some amazing after-Christmas deals!  It just might be time to renew!

A few details:
*Event takes place at the South Jordan location only on Saturday, July 10th from 11-5pm
*Includes a free all day pass (limitations apply)
*Food & Product Demos (free food!)
*You must present the coupon for the free chicken!
*Even if you don't join, fill up your tank for cheaper than most places and get a free chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment