Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

30 Free Swagbucks!

You may have read my post below about how joining Swagbucks.com can help you save a ton of money for Christmas.  When you use the Swagbucks search bar, you randomly earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards and prizes (my favorite is the Amazon e-gift card).  I usually earn about 40 per day just by checking out the sites I normally review each day!  Well, I just learned that everyone who starts a new account gets 30 swagbucks deposited to start you off!  It's a great deal!  On Friday I'll remind you about Mega Swagbucks day--each Friday we have the chance to earn many more Swagbucks than usual, so it's a great day to search!  Get started now by clicking here or on the banner!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment