Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

"As Is" Sale at Draper IKEA Going on Now!

I went to IKEA yesterday after looking almost everywhere for a simple dresser for my son's bedroom remodel.  Well, what a surprise when I got there!  The entire area between the check-out and the store shelves is filled with stacks of boxes of "As Is" items.  These are items that were damaged in transit or returned.  I was able to buy the $79.99 dresser that I had decided on for only $35.90!  (And did I mention that it has almost no visible damage???!!!)  If you're looking for a deal, go check it out!

Shop As-Is July 8-11 and you'll save 50%-75% on all boxed items!

No comments:

Post a Comment