Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Great Halloween Decor


I saw this pic two months ago in my Good Housekeeping magazine, and I pulled it out to save for Halloween.  Since we were gone on an unexpected family vacation last week, my time is a little short, but I'm still planning to work on getting at least one or two of these cute cats done for the front porch (first I have to clear out the newspapers from the weekend!).  Pumpkins are only $.09 per pound at Fresh Market and Associated Foods this week (through tomorrow), so now's the time to grab a few with the kiddos.  Some high gloss black spray paint and stick-on plastic gems, and we should be done.  What are you doing for Halloween decor?

No comments:

Post a Comment