Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Friday, September 3, 2010

I Hear That Today is the Last Day for $19.99 Newspaper Subscriptions

If you are interested in getting the paper for super cheap, I understand that today is the last day to do so.  Remember that you can get up to 8 subscriptions at this price!  I went ahead and got two more myself!  Just call Debbie at 801-344-2923.  You might need to leave a message, but she'll get back to you.

*You pay for the year at the time of subscription. 
*Choose from Salt Lake Tribune or Deseret News

Get this one before it's gone!  Believe me--you can easily pay for one subscription with the savings from one shopping trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment