Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Great Deal on Tag Books

If Tag books are on your Christmas list, I've got a bargain for you!  I went to Toys R Us today to pick up the new Tinker Bell movie for my daughter, and I had to grab some Tag books while there.  We bought the Tag system two years ago for my oldest daughter, but she never really even used it, so I'll be "re-gifting" it this year for my 5 year-old.  I played with it a bit today, and it is SOOOO COOL!  Not only does it "read" the story to the child, there are also games to play on each page and even word-by-word reading!  Awesome!
So here's the deal on the books (I even got the one pictured above!!!)--they are $13.99 at Toys R Us and on the buy-two-get-one-free sale.  Here are the steps to get a great deal:
1.  Choose three books.
2.  Hand the cashier the $5 off $25 Toys R Us printable coupon here first.
3.  Then hand over three $4/1 Tag Book Coupons here
***Your total will be just over $12 after tax--around $4 each for books that are normally $14 each!  The $5/25 coupon is expires on September 26th, so grab this deal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment