Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Links to Ringling Bros. Ticket Contests! Enter Them All!

Here's the list I have so far of all the sites you can check out to win free tickets to the circus.  Enter them all to increase your chances of winning!

So Simple To Save (Start here, of course!!!)
Tight Wad in Utah
Coupons 4 Utah
chaseandkatie.blogspot.com
My SLC Mommy
Savvy Sister Shops
SMMART Ideas
The Survival Mama
Enjoy Utah!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tracie! I entered the first five! I couldnt figure out how to enter on the 5th and 6th and the 7th seeemed like way to much work for today but I am going to check it out later this week!

    ReplyDelete