Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Great Monday Deals!

Phew!  It looks like it will be a busy day for deals today.  I plan on getting out to do some shopping this morning, so I'll let you know what else I find when I return!  For now, here are a few great deals to get you started from home:

Screamin Coupons is offering tickets to the Tracy Aviary for only $2 each!  This offer is valid for purchase today only, so grab your deal here! 




Groupon also has an awesome deal today!   
Oil Change, Tire Rotation and Filter for $25!
We all have to change our tires and our oil, so jump on this deal while it's still available.  This is good at Matson Auto in Riverton and expires 4/24/2011! So plenty of time to use it! Check it out before it's gone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just bought my tickets for the Tracy Aviary, my kids are going to be so excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Aviary is such a fun place to visit, and at this price--wow!

    ReplyDelete