Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2-For-1 at Lagoon This Week!

Saw this advertised on TV the other day, but I'm still getting into "blogger" mode and need to remember to post great deals like this!  So thanks to my new friends at Savvy Sister Shops and Coupons 4 Utah for the reminder!  Head over to Lagoon this week and let them know that KUTV sent you, and you'll get two passes for the price of one!  This offer is good through Friday, so I hope some of you can take advantage of it!

2 comments:

  1. This offer is really amazing such that I will get two passes only in the cost of one. Hence I will move towards that to view lagoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is looking very informative. The key point of this post is its valuable information. After reading this post any one will get some very important points which are only helpful even precious also. I use to visit the post of many different kinds but it is the first time when I am fully satisfied. Now a days people are in to the habit of making posts. I think it would be a good inspiration for them.

    ReplyDelete