Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by "So Simple to Save!" The purpose of this blog is to share great deals and simple tips for saving money. Become a follower to keep up with all the latest deals!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Mega Swag Bucks Day!

Search & Win

It's Friday!  That means it's Mega Swag Bucks Day!  Today our chances of earning swagbucks increases dramatically!  So make sure you're signed up for Swag Bucks here and that you use the search box or go to right to the Swag Bucks site above to perform your internet searches!  That's it!  You'll start earning points that can be used for gift cards, iPods, games and just about anything you can think of!

Let me show you what's happened to my Swag Bucks account so far this morning:
1.  I logged onto the computer and saw a pop-up box informing me that I won ONE Swag Buck for having the tool bar installed.
2.  I did my first search for one of my favorite savings websites, and another award--I won TEN Swag Bucks in that search!
3.  Then I checked the news on a website quickly, then I made a search for this blog So Simple to Save and I was awarded SEVEN more Swag Bucks!

So over the course of about 15 minutes, I've already won EIGHTEEN Swag Bucks today!  Imagine if you just use the search box for your regular searches--you'll be earning Swag Bucks for free stuff right away!  Remember my post on how to get Christmas for free?  Swag Bucks can do that for you!  Review the post here!

And let's get those Swag Bucks rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment